- Ika Furai - Panko Breaded and Fried Squid with Spiced BBQ Sauce
- Kiriboshi Daikon - Vegan Soy Dashi Simmered Daikon Strips, Edamame, and Carrot //vegan, served cold//
- Teba Shio Yaki - Salt Sprinkled and Roasted Chicken Wings
Today's Miso Soup:
- Fried Oyster Roll with Avocado, Cucumber, Tobiko, and BBQ Mayo
- Lobster Tempura Roll - with Avocado, Cucumber, Tobiko, and Yuzu Mayo
But we are out of:
- x ANAGO (SEA EEL)
- x Tuna Tataki
Something to drink at home (more to come):
from left to right-Naraman Junmai Muroka 300ml (sake) $15
Well balanced Junmai with expansive umami.
-Tedorigawa Yamahai Daiginjo 300ml (sake) $ 20
Outstanding Daiginjo did in Yamahai (slow & natural yeast starting) method. An enticing imprint of honey and herbs at first sip, to surprising clarity. From Ishikawa.
-Kagua Blanc 10.1oz (7.8 % ABV Beer) $8
Designed in Japan and crafted in Belgium. Belgian style strong ale made with Japanese Yuzu citron. Full and smooth.
-Rin Organic Honjozo Nama 500ml (sake) $24
Soft and light organic Honjozo. Hints of apple and apricot with underlying subtle acidity, very smooth with a touch of dryness. From Aizu.
-Kombrewcha – Berry Hibiscus 12oz (4.4% ABV Hard Kombucha) $5
Fizzy, gluten-free, organic, great tasting and refreshing alcoholic black tea Kombucha with Berry
Thank you so much for your support!
For now we are taking phone orders, walk-in orders and just pick up. (no delivery)
We will keep updating as we try to persevere. Please stay safe and healthy, we hope to see you all soon!